Our Mel-Temp® Melting Points are flying off the shelves!
Electrothermal launched the Mel-Temp® Digital Melting Point Apparatus earlier this year and sales have been going through the roof since its launch.
Prior to Electrothermal joining the Bibby Scientific family, we obsoleted the Mel-Temp® Melting Point Apparatus; it was a product that had been a best-seller for years in the US, but was starting to look a little tired and dated. However, it seemed that we retired this product prematurely as it was much-loved and many customers kept asking for it.
Bowing to popular demand, we've not only brought it back but have completely rejuvenated it. The new and much improved Mel-Temp® has been re-introduced as a Digital Melting Point Apparatus. It has many of the performance enhancements enjoyed by our IA9000 series Digital Melting Point Apparatus, and although it has a lower temperature resolution, Mel-Temp® offers fantastic performance at a budget price.
For those of you who are still missing out, here's a quick recap of why you might want to stock up on a few units:
• Budget price makes it a favourite with schools and universities
• Improved safety- now operates without a mercury thermometer
• Ergonomic design is ideal for multi-user labs
• Fully adjustable arm and lens for comfortable viewing
• Stores flat- arm can be folded down completely
• Digital microprocessor with ±1°C resolution
• New calibration key for easier calibration